Olivia Faujour is a French physiotherapist with over 12 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation. She has worked in various parts of the world including Paris, and Kuala Lumpur settling 8 years ago in Dubai. She obtained her degree from the prestigious Ecole de kinésithérapie – ADERF in Paris. Olivia started her career with neuro-rehabilitation, helping special needs children and paediatrics and then gained experience with chest physiotherapy for asthma and bronchiolitis. Then she moved towards musculo-skeletal and post-trauma injury physiotherapy.
When she moved to Dubai, she decided to extend her skills to mother and child health through 2 training courses in Paris in 2008 and 2014.
In 2018 Olivia did a training in Paris for perineology and hypopressive gymnastics and “de Gasquet method”.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Incontinence Treatment
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Neck / Back Pain Management
- Muscle, Joint, Tendon and Ligament Injuries
- Correction of Poor Posture
- Chest Physiotherapy for Asthma & Bronchitis (in babies and adults)